[title text=”Careers @ Creative Minds” tag_name=”h4″ color=”rgb(30, 177, 237)”]
Are you a creative, passionate early childhood educator? We would love to meet you!
You can call or email to find out about any current openings at our school. Our openings are also sometimes posted on Craigslist. We are always open to new substitute teachers as well, which can be a great way to get started. Simply email your resume and cover letter to [email protected], fax it to 408-445-0122, or mail it to 4977 Dent Ave., San Jose, CA 95118.
We offer a fun, flexible, creative family atmosphere that welcomes both experienced teachers and people who are just starting out in the field. Our staff is like the story “Stone Soup” — each person contributes something unique, and together we create something wonderful that nourishes all of us. We are constantly learning and growing together. Come join us!
Current Openings as of March/April 2017
Do you love babies? We are seeking one full-time infant/toddler assistant teacher. Please contact us if you’re interested!
- Education Requirements: 12 semester units of child development/ECE core coursework, or at least 6 units and continuing to take more until you fulfill the core units. Please only apply if you have at least 6 units.
- Experience: Child care/teaching experience is a plus, infant/toddler experience is a big plus, but if your heart is in the right place and you’re open to learning, we’re willing to train you.
- Hours: Up to 40 hours/week, 8:30-5:30 or 9:00-6:00 (subject to change) Mon-Fri, benefits available.
- Ages: The classroom serves children ages 6 weeks to 24 months, plus you may occasionally get to help in older classrooms up to age 5.
- Team: You would be one of four teachers in the infant/toddler classroom with up to 10 children total. You would be the primary caregiver for 1-3 children within that group.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in occasional (on-call) substitute teaching, volunteering, or having us keep your resume on file for future needs, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!