proven track record
- Creative Minds CDC was founded and is professionally managed by Richa D. Kapur. Richa’s experience makes her uniquely suited to lead this transforming institution.
- Is a member of NAREA (North American Reggio Emilia Alliance)
- Is a member of NAEYC (National Association for Education of Young Children) for >20 years
- Is professionally qualified with a Master’s Degree in Psychology from Connecticut with a focus on Play Therapy, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development from Delhi (India)
- Has more than 25 years of hands-on experience creating and/or managing similar programs in Early Childhood Education, including San Mateo County Head Start’s education component at more than eight sites serving over 600 children/families.
- Richa also founded Blue Skies and Butterflies, a ground-breaking Reggio & RIE CDC program in Beaverton, Oregon.